5.27.2010

My "to-do" list is out of control. I have skipped items 1-15 to bake double chocolate peanut butter brownies and listen to Hall & Oates. Think "Private Eyes" and "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)".



As far as moving out goes, I have been failing. As far as baking goes, I have been very successful. In the past ten days, I have made the following: a rustic apple tart, chewy oatmeal raisin cookies, pineapple upside down cake (twice), coconut peanut butter cookies, and the brownies mentioned above.


It's bittersweet moving out of my home in Charleston, but the future is so full of options. I am going to be setting up at the St. Augustine farmer's market this summer, pushing my baked goods and possibly a little print out of all my recipes. I'll finally be able to spend some real time on writing and surfing more, along with my side projects... Hopefully planting some watermelons and getting the banana trees back on track.

There are worse places to be than living on an island for an undetermined amount of time. Love my family. Love that I actually finished college on time.


Don't worry about that Italian white linen dress... just stylin' after graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment